Our National Fellowship Mission
- To make disciples everywhere by the proclamation and the practice of the Gospel of Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- To establish local congregations.
- To train spiritual leaders.
Our District Mission
- Our District Office Team exists as a network hub, to strengthen and extend the ministry of our local churches and credential holders.
Our Missional Priorities
- Health (Church and Clergy)
- Leadership Development
- Church Planting and Multiplication
Our District Values
As a group of churches, ministries and credentialed ministers we desire to be a relationally based mission agency who together share the following values:
- Quality and Healthy Leadership
- Quality and Healthy Congregations
- Local and Global Faithfulness to the Great Commission and Commandment
- Meaningful and Accountable Relationships
- Excellent and Creative Ministry
- Authentic and Passionate Pentecostal Spirituality
- Diverse and Beneficial Partnerships
- Grace and Truth in Christian Living
- Loyal and Committed Participation with the PAOC